It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Server down.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:46 am 

Server went down yesterday around 5-6PM. It was not a crash, but an administrator shutting it down. In the future, before the server goes down could you give us like a time frame when it is going to be back up, and why it's down? Kind of annoying being stranded here not knowing. I'd assume it's about the nether, but that wouldn't be a 15-20 hour job... it could be done in 5 min if you just switched the worlds by accident. Anyways, can we please have some info about what happened?

Post subject: Re: Server down.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm 

Eh? I didn't shut the server down on Tuesday, must've been a server crash, which at this rate is making me suspect a corrupted plugin. I have no idea what's going on with the Nether, we only ever had one nether world folder, so how it can possibly change is beyond me.

Post subject: Re: Server down.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:19 am 

Odd. It said "sever closed" which means an admin shut it down most of the time. On a crash it usually says timed out, or some java error. Can we just go back to vanilla and work with that? I mean the servers been down for a long time now. About the nether, no idea how/why that would happen. Well... best of luck getting it working right. Did you restart the server, because it is down again?

EDIT: Just read your other post, GL finding the issue.