It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Administrator application
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:00 pm 

In Game Name: ACheesyNickname (Formerly hotdogall)
Time on Server: Almost (or about) 2 years.
Time Available: Weekdays from 4:30 to 7. Weekends whenever.
Qualifications: While I agree I am a bit young for an administrator, I'm more mature than most teenagers my age, and I also have the ability to use grammar, which a lot of people, young or old, seem to lack. (You're and your really shouldn't be a problem.) I also played on another sever called CraftMasters where I was a moderator. The server eventually closed down. I have a wide knowledge of most plugins such as WorldEdit and most Essentials plugins. I am also planning to learn programming, and eventually I want to learn Java to make some Minecraft mods. (A mod for skype would save my life :o). I think I'm also funny and have a helpful personality. I can also help out around the server, since I love this server and will never leave it. I also am practicing digital art and graphic design, and I can help this server out with graphical needs.

Also, if there is an admin needed, I have a Skype, Deviantart, Twitter, and Steam, so I am open to contact when one is needed.

(I also made us a new server thumbnail, since I figured to attract users we should use one. http://i.imgur.com/tONQDr2.png)

Don't call, though.

Seriously, don't call.