I dont know :T 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I dont know you enough 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Dont ask me 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Application (Admin)
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:50 pm 

In Game Name: EightGames

Time on Server: Maybe Around 2 Years?

Time Available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday = 5:30 P.M to 9:00 P.M --- Thursday, Tuesday = 7:30 P.M to 9:00 P.M --- Weekends 10:00 A.M to 10:00 P.M

Qualifications: I'm good at handling with people and decent at building. I have experiance with being staff on around 2 servers. If you happen to have any questions my skype is trainergold_ so, just ask :D

Other Info/Why: Ever since I joined, around 2 years ago when Cheese showed me, I was immediately welcomed by nice staff members. The server was sooo warm and welcoming, and it would be a serious honor if I could join that. What I love about the staff on this server is that they know how to have fun, but they also know what to say at the right time. I think I can help with that also. I came across the "Also, we are recruiting admins!" on the server. I might have a rough past on the server, but usually when you give me or someone else a responsibility, you cant just bail on it and do inappropriate things. I'll make sure to not be pulled into peer pressure by my other friends, and that even if they do something, I would tell them to stop. Even though this is a slightly unnoticed server, I might be able to help with some of the things that you need help with. I know how to work with the commands and most of the questions people ask me, so no worries :D. Over the years and months on kingdoms, I've been sooo expired by Dark, the best owner, because he knows how to have fun, and he doesnt seem like he's pulled into the owner possition, so he's not so angry all the time. Kevia, who told me to stop when I was being imappropraite in the past. Cheese, for showing me the server, and TK, who showed me not to give up. Usually I'm denied for staff on my favorite servers, but this is one of the servers where it would be the end of the world if I got banned, or did anything to hurt it, or anyone on it. Also, dont be fooled by my age, I may still be young, but sometimes you dont know how a person behaves. As they say "Dont judge a book by its cover". There's still so much to learn from the community, and so much that I can teach other people. Please consider this a chance, because it would mean the world to me.

Post subject: Re: Application (Admin)
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:30 pm 

I'm pretty sure it was less than 2 years. More like almost 1. :P

Don't call, though.

Seriously, don't call.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:19 pm 

Yeah, but its almost 2 years. It was the summer of 2013 or something. xD Yeah so 2 years is coming closely

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 pm 

I didn't know you in 2013 xD

Don't call, though.

Seriously, don't call.