It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Base griefed, house destroyed
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:43 pm 

Hi guys, looks like someone has come to my base and blown up my house, along with the tree next to it where I had my bed and my sugarcane farm. Do we have any way of reversing the damage (logblock?), and finding out who did it?

Coords for my base are X: 350 Z -100

Post subject: Re: Base griefed, house destroyed
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 am 

Umm...guys? Can I please get some help with this? I haven't played on the server since this happened, seeing as all of my chests and items are destroyed...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 am 

Apologies for the late reply, unfortunately we haven't been able to get LogBlock working on Spigot, so we can't detect who committed the grief. However, we do have a new grief-prevention system installed that should work to stop future grief by using a claim-like system.

That said, I've taken a look at your base, and I don't think there's a way to reverse the damage. I can give you back all of your items plus whatever additional building materials you need to help out (or a few hours of creative-mode time to get everything fixed). Or if you want, since I saw you requested to join the admin team, I could give you admin powers with creative mode included to help police the server.

Let me know which you'd prefer and what materials you lost/need replacing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:15 pm 

I think that given the scope of the damage it isn't viable to replace the items, and I would still like to join admin in any case...so shall we go with that? I'm not on so much at the moment while I'm busy with work, but I'd be glad to help out when I am online.

Are there any plugins that i ought to brush up on? I'm only familiar with vanilla commands, haven't looked into the new grief protection stuff yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:32 pm 

Don't know if you saw, but I gave you OP a while ago, so you're officially an admin. If you've got any questions about how to use commands, just let me know.