It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Narsis City Council Meeting - November 23rd, 2013
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm
Posts: 121
[This is the transcript for the Council meeting of November 23rd, 2013.]

Councilor Role Call:
Councilor Capt of Pyne Hylls District - Present
Councilor Cheese of Deshaan District - Absent
Councilor Creeper of Under-Construction District - Present
Councilor Exovian of Hlaalu District - Present
Councilor Shadow_Hopper of Icarus District - Present
Councilor Spyro of New Sheoth District - Absent
Councilor Superfantastic of Oak Wood Lake District - Present
Councilor Yags of Cheydin District - Absent

Transcript:
CreeperInACan: Alright, here we go.
CreeperInACan: Welcome back Councilors, to the second meeting of the Narsis City Council!
Exovian: Help yourself to cake.
CreeperInACan: The affairs in the capital of Narsis are grave, as always, the people look for guidance and call upon you!
CreeperInACan: Before we start with proposals, let us first hear from our leader, Mayor Creeper, on how we should lead Narsis in the following week.
CreeperInACan: Well, that was a bit awkward of a copy and paste.
Exovian: You look so smug in that skull hat.
CreeperInACan: Anyways, all I have to say is these next few weeks may be crucial, especially with us 4.
CreeperInACan: The economy, as agreed by all of us, needs a bit of a re-balancing.
Shadow_Hopper: definitely
CreeperInACan: I believe that we 4 can, and will be key contributors to helping reform it into something we can all agree on, and help Resdayn return to better times.
Shadow_Hopper: umm Capt’s fishing xD
Exovian: Let him. The raffish informality appeals to me in my house.
CreeperInACan: I hope us 4 can proceed and change Resdayn for a greater good.
CreeperInACan: The first issue in tonight’s Council meeting is once again economic proposals.
Shadow_Hopper: claps
CreeperInACan: A maximum of five economic proposals will be considered when brought to the Council floor.
CreeperInACan: As a reminder, the Council can choose to raise or lower the price of an item in the city’s server shops by $0.05 or 25% where applicable
CreeperInACan: City revenue is increased by 2% for every $0.01 price increase,
CreeperInACan: And city revenue is decreased by 2% for every $0.01 price decrease.
CreeperInACan: We’ll now open the floor to economic proposals. Once all proposals have been made,
CreeperInACan: We’ll hold a vote to see which ones pass.
CreeperInACan: Does anybody have any proposals?
Shadow_Hopper: This is just spec and admin shop isn’t it?
CreeperInACan: Yes, just spec and admin shops.
Exovian: You have my first one, if you could distribute it?
CreeperInACan: Capt, do you have anything?
CreeperInACan: Mushroom blocks go under citizen, Exovian.
LoneStarr: No I'm good
CreeperInACan: Exovian?
Shadow_Hopper: Do you want me to get a book and quill so I can write down all the changes?
CreeperInACan: Sure, Shadow.
Exovian: Do they now, now that I am Councilor?
CreeperInACan: Yes, they do.
CreeperInACan: Shadow, any proposals?
Shadow_Hopper: Nope
Exovian: I have one.
CreeperInACan: Alright, I have 2 I can think of.
Exovian: Actually, no.
Exovian: Mine is best worked when I push issues with Hlaalu tomorrow.
CreeperInACan: Pistons, and stick pistons. I propose a 25% decrease on both products given they are priced at $25.
CreeperInACan: And Exovian, feel free to mention it at the end of the session, it may be useful.
Exovian: I will now. I propose a 25% increase in the buying and selling price of wheat, potatoes, and carrots.
CreeperInACan: Alright. On what reason?
Exovian: To help people grow a saleable crop. It's something.
Exovian: Especially new folks.
CreeperInACan: Fair enough.
Shadow_Hopper: Although just to mention 25% on sell price only takes price to $0.03
CreeperInACan: Yes, let us get a bit more specific.
CreeperInACan: You want to optimize the value they recieve for their crops?
Exovian: I do.
CreeperInACan: A hayblock sells for 0.95
Exovian: That's interesting.
Exovian: Should not wheat and then the other crops go up in price to match?
Shadow_Hopper: Wheat is not actually sold in the shops
CreeperInACan: Well, it would more worthwhile to increase each crop by 0.05, not %25.
CreeperInACan: Besides the hayblock, I am thinking.
Exovian: Then I alter my proposal to 0.05.
Exovian: Yes?
CreeperInACan: Okay. Proposal 1) Hayblock increased by 25%, to be bought for 0.37.
CreeperInACan: If you are for, say "Indeed".
CreeperInACan: Indeed.
Exovian: Indeed.
Shadow_Hopper: Yes :P
LoneStarr: Indeed
CreeperInACan: The vote passes. Add it to the book please, Shadow.
CreeperInACan: Speaking of which, where are you?
Shadow_Hopper: I'm here
CreeperInACan: The next proposal would be carrots to be bought for 0.07.
CreeperInACan: If you are for, say "Indeed".
Exovian: Indeed.
CreeperInACan: Indeed.
LoneStarr: Indeed
CreeperInACan: Vote passes. Add it to the book please.
Shadow_Hopper: Way ahead of ya :P
CreeperInACan: Proposal 3) Potatos will be bought for $0.07.
CreeperInACan: If you are for, say "Indeed".
Exovian: Indeed.
CreeperInACan: Indeed.
LoneStarr: Indeed
CreeperInACan: Vote passes, add it please.
CreeperInACan: I have proposal 4 and 5, if nobody else has any.
Exovian: Go ahead.
LoneStarr: Go for it
Shadow_Hopper: Go for it
CreeperInACan: Pistons, regular and sticky, are sold for $25, and $26, respectively.
CreeperInACan: The proposal would be to sell them for 25% cheaper, given Iron only costs $15, and the other
CreeperInACan: Materials less than $20 altogether.
CreeperInACan: This means a regular piston will sell for $20, and a sticky piston for 20.8
Shadow_Hopper: Can we just make it 21 to make it easier :P
CreeperInACan: Proposal 4) Regular pistons will be sold for 25% cheaper.
CreeperInACan: If you are for, say "Indeed".
Shadow_Hopper: Yes
Exovian: What is the price of redstone?
CreeperInACan: 0.10.
Exovian: Indeed.
CreeperInACan: Capt?
LoneStarr: Indeed
CreeperInACan: Vote passes.
Exovian: This is an easy session so far.
CreeperInACan: Proposal 5) Sticky pistons will be sold for 25% cheaper.
CreeperInACan: If you are for, say "Indeed".
Exovian: Indeed.
LoneStarr: Indeed
Shadow_Hopper: ^
CreeperInACan: Vote passes.
CreeperInACan: And like I said, us 4 are very similar exceptional individuals, we have similar motives.
CreeperInACan: I'd guessed we'd agree on most things.
CreeperInACan: This is a great factor in my trust we would be a great council and team.
Shadow_Hopper: Plus this being quick means I get more sleep :P
CreeperInACan: Anyways, that was all the proposals. Shadow, are they added?
Shadow_Hopper: Yep
CreeperInACan: As some of you might recall, last week the Council had to decide on what to do about the Telvanni attack on the Mage’s Guild.
CreeperInACan: Ultimately, our Grandmaster Exovian was hired for the job of clearing
CreeperInACan: Out the Mage’s Guild, but since then the Hlaalu Council has chosen to ignore
CreeperInACan: Telvanni aggression and pursue diplomacy with our enemies.
CreeperInACan: Therefore, the search to discover the Telvanni agents responsible will have to go unattended this week, to preserve diplomacy with that House.
CreeperInACan: Instead, we turn our attention to another matter concerning the city.
CreeperInACan: The Grand Bazaar in Market District has hardly ever been safe, but a recent infestation of spiders has made the building even more dangerous than usual.
CreeperInACan: This is merely a job for an exterminator, the Council may choose to pay $400 to whoever might be willing to face a spider onslaught, or simply ignore the infestation.
Exovian: If I may make a statement before moving on to citizen proposals, after this vote?
CreeperInACan: Yes, of course.
Exovian: Anyway, extermination sounds great. All for?
Shadow_Hopper: I'm with extermination but whom do we hire
CreeperInACan: My only issue is the bazaar has never been used.
CreeperInACan: It's empty like the rest of market.
Exovian: Clearing it might give a motivation to Dark to renovate and use it.
CreeperInACan: I will say for.
Shadow_Hopper: Mayhaps but maybe that is because of the infestations
CreeperInACan: Capt?
CreeperInACan: Any input?
CreeperInACan: (the vote has passed, but we'd like to hear).
LoneStarr: How long has it been infested, recent?
CreeperInACan: Recent.
LoneStarr: Pay to clear it
CreeperInACan: There is a bit more on the matter to discuss.
Exovian: Who to pay?
CreeperInACan: Do we select someone to do it, or put it as a general job?
Shadow_Hopper: I would say a general job
LoneStarr: Well for only 400 I would post it up as a general calling
Exovian: I would happiliy be assigned, but let's give others a chance.
CreeperInACan: I agree with the others, it seems pretty general to me.
CreeperInACan: However, someone should keep an eye out for any leftover notes.
CreeperInACan: Seems like a cliché trend to come.
Shadow_Hopper: Should I put in the book for dark to put an advertisement in the daily guar?
Exovian: I can go in and look for notes, if that is desired.
CreeperInACan: Yes, seems like a good idea.
CreeperInACan: Whoever is online can just make sure to find the note after it has been quarantined.
Exovian: Ok.
CreeperInACan: There might not be one at all, but who knows.
CreeperInACan: As long as we don't miss it if there is indeed one.
CreeperInACan: To follow, Exovian had a statement to make before the next segment.
Exovian: Yes. Regarding the Mages Guild Attack
Exovian: Ack.
Shadow_Hopper: Do to turn it on all the time
CreeperInACan: Exovian, if you do without typing anything, you will toggle into party chat.
CreeperInACan: Yes, what would you like to share?
Exovian: The Hlaalu Council did *not* vote to ignore the attack. It did not come up, and in fact
Exovian: It seems highly unusual to me.
Exovian: Even if we are trying to ally with them...
Exovian: They should have no expectation of getting away with that unnoticed.
Shadow_Hopper: With dark not here I feel this is something we shouldn't get in to
CreeperInACan: I'd argue, Shadow, it is a good point to bring up.
Exovian: I vote to request that we ask that the case be reopened
CreeperInACan: And what? Prosecute?
Exovian: If you agree, I can bring up your consensus tomorrow.
Exovian: Investigate and punish who did.
LoneStarr: That sounds fair, if Exo says the topic didn't come up
CreeperInACan: Exovian, I thought meetings were monthly, not weekly.
Exovian: If that is the case, we can always ask Dark directly. I haven't checked,
Exovian: You're right.
CreeperInACan: Anyways, it is a good point to bring up, that needs discussion.
CreeperInACan: You say it was disregarded, and we followed diplomatic action while you feel they were let
CreeperInACan: "off the hook"?
CreeperInACan: For the attack?
Exovian: Yes.
Exovian: Diplomacy is not complacency.
Exovian: Whoever is responsible knows the risks they face.
CreeperInACan: Keeping in mind Narsis forces are regarded to be uttertly rubbish.
CreeperInACan: Also keeping in mind that you yourself, Exovian, have a bit more investigating to do this following week
Exovian: I cleared the Guild. With the council’s permission, I can pursue this myself, or recruit help.
Exovian: ANd why is that?
CreeperInACan: Exovian, did the note mention a meeting place?
Exovian: Yes.
Exovian: I have been unable to follow up on that.
CreeperInACan: Why?
CreeperInACan: I understand the issue now.
Shadow_Hopper: Can we please keep in mind its 3 in the morning for me and I haven’t slept :P
CreeperInACan: Yes, Shadow.
Exovian: Would you like to be excused?
CreeperInACan: You are not forced to stay, but keep in mind your pay will be excluded and you may be excused
CreeperInACan: From important proposals and information.
Shadow_Hopper: Hence why I stayed on till 2:30
Exovian: He has been present and helpful. I vote to give him his pay today if he must leave.
CreeperInACan: Eh, yes, he can receive pay. The point was rather the second, in fairness.
CreeperInACan: I understand sleep is important. Shadow, you are excused if you wish, of course.
Shadow_Hopper: I want to see this out it was more a notion to hurry up :P
CreeperInACan: I agree with Shadow, any who.
Exovian: Hey, it's not like the Hlaalu meeting that took 3 hours.
CreeperInACan: The point Exovian is making is diplomacy meant he could not follow up on the meeting at the shrine.
CreeperInACan: Arguably there is still time, and we should reopen the case immediately.
CreeperInACan: IF the council chose it was worthwhile to further investigate the case.
Exovian: Shadow, please refrain from firing weapons in the Palace.
CreeperInACan: Do you feel the attack should be left, again, or Exovian and one or two others should visit the shrine.
CreeperInACan: As to further evaluate the attack.
CreeperInACan: Shadow, and Capt.
Exovian: Consider my vote known.
LoneStarr: Evaluation sounds good
CreeperInACan: Shadow?
Shadow_Hopper: Sure, whatever
CreeperInACan: Well, my vote is to re-open the case.
Exovian: Ok then. Guess we pass that on to Dark.
Shadow_Hopper: Ok what do you want me to write down?
CreeperInACan: Exovian, I'd suggest picking 1-2 people to go with you. If you want to run that by me later.
Exovian: Of course.
CreeperInACan: Alright, let's get the rest of this done.
CreeperInACan: Moving on, we now present citizen proposals to the Council. A maximum of five citizen proposals can
Shadow_Hopper: What am I writing down for the last one?
CreeperInACan: Considered by the council.
CreeperInACan: One moment, Shadow... It will be...
CreeperInACan: "Regarding the actions of following diplomacy against Telvanni hostility, the case has been reopened
CreeperInACan: As to investigate the shrine of which the note Exovian discovered and further evaluate the situation and make proper precautions".
CreeperInACan: Exovian, you can probably reword this better, if you need to.
Exovian: Ok.
Exovian: Shall I do that now?
Shadow_Hopper: Ok I seem to have got the main points of that down
Exovian: Excellent.
CreeperInACan: Alright, super will be joining.
CreeperInACan: Moving on.
Superfantastic: Hey everyone
CreeperInACan: Welcome, Super.
Exovian: Welcome.
LoneStarr: Hi Super
CreeperInACan: Moving on, we now present citizen proposals to the Council. A maximum of five citizen proposals can
CreeperInACan: Considered by the Council.
CreeperInACan: We have only one.
Exovian: Super, you going to tp over?
Superfantastic: I’m here
Exovian: Ok.
CreeperInACan: He's here, just a wee bit of lag.
CreeperInACan: The mushroom blocks proposal, as posed by Exovian.
Exovian: Got it.
Shadow_Hopper: Creeps would our spawner proposal come under this?
CreeperInACan: In a bit, Shadow.
CreeperInACan: After.
CreeperInACan: Alright, so there are a few key things to note about mushroom blocks.
CreeperInACan: Exovian, do these block id's include stems?
Exovian: Yes.
CreeperInACan: Stems can actually not be silk touched.
Exovian: That is incorrect.
CreeperInACan: Only moved by pistons.
CreeperInACan: Is that so?
CreeperInACan: Ha ha, excuse me, then.
Exovian: A stem, may it please the council.
Shadow_Hopper: XD
CreeperInACan: Ha ha!
CreeperInACan: Anyways, regardless,
CreeperInACan: A red mushroom sells for 0.15
CreeperInACan: A bone sells for 0.10.
CreeperInACan: Silktouch can be fairly difficult to come by.
Exovian: Indeed.
Exovian: Royal pain.
Shadow_Hopper: Mycelium sells for 0.85 as well
Exovian: Mycelium should be irrelevant.
CreeperInACan: I'm recommending somewhere around 0.80.
CreeperInACan: Mycellium isn't required to grow mushrooms.
Shadow_Hopper: I thought it was
CreeperInACan: No, it's just easier on mycellium.
Exovian: It's not. Just makes it much easier.
CreeperInACan: 0.80 for each block. Now accepting arguments.
CreeperInACan: And counter proposals.
Exovian: That seems fair.
Superfantastic: .80 seems fair
LoneStarr: How many different blocks are there?
Exovian: 13.
Exovian: Http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Data_val ... d_mushroom
Exovian: A list.
LoneStarr: Wow that is a lot.
LoneStarr: .80 sounds ok to me
Exovian: They're very particular to work with.
CreeperInACan: Do we have a certain shop that would be good to hold it? Argueably the spec shop isn't the best.
CreeperInACan: I was thinking the mages guild, but that is more potions and enchantments.
Shadow_Hopper: One thing to bear in mind is if shop will recognize all the data values
Exovian: It works the same way as wool.
CreeperInACan: Do we have some sort of herbalist shop?
Exovian: I don't know.
CreeperInACan: Well, irrelevant, the notion passes.
CreeperInACan: All 13 types of mushroom blocks will be added, each selling at 0.80.
Exovian: Yay!
Superfantastic: I had a question regarding the mushroom blocks
CreeperInACan: Yes, super?
Exovian: Ok?
Superfantastic: Do they change shape at all when you place them? Like logs?
Exovian: No.
Superfantastic: Okay, just curious
CreeperInACan: Anyways, that is all the citizen proposals
Exovian: Shall I remove the stem?
CreeperInACan: Finally, for the last set of issues before the Council, we turn to possible district policies and annexation
Shadow_Hopper: Please
CreeperInACan: The Council can choose to enact certain district policies, such as new
CreeperInACan: Requirements for future districts, the length of time given for district completion,
CreeperInACan: And new building standards.
Shadow_Hopper: More, there’s going to be more districts than players at this rate
CreeperInACan: Currently, district contractors are given two months to complete a given district.
CreeperInACan: At this time, there is no additional territory to annex into the city, so the Council only has to re
CreeperInACan: Review district standards.
CreeperInACan: The Council may now bring forward proposals for district policies.
CreeperInACan: I have none.
Shadow_Hopper: I think they are fine after what was set last meeting
Exovian: I would like to propose a permanent ban on annexation until all space has been built up.
Exovian: The city is already huge.
CreeperInACan: Heh!
CreeperInACan: We'll never find treasure.
CreeperInACan: I'd say no ban, but I am opposed to any annexation until we actually need more land.
Shadow_Hopper: ^^^
CreeperInACan: Super, Capt, anything?
LoneStarr: I agree with you Creeper
Superfantastic: Well, I don't think it matters either way at this point
CreeperInACan: Alright, good. Now, we just have one more thing to address, I think.
Exovian: Wait, please.
Exovian: I have one other proposal.
CreeperInACan: Yes?
CreeperInACan: Good, good, speak up.
Exovian: All new development should be required to have signs on all intersections pointing
Exovian: To all bordering districts and major buildings.
CreeperInACan: All districts already do was my understanding.
CreeperInACan: Any particular examples?
Exovian: Perhaps.
Shadow_Hopper: Are we going on a treasure hunt xD
CreeperInACan: I might crash.
CreeperInACan: If so, give me a moment to return.
Exovian: If the council would temporarily step out the front door and go to the left.
Exovian: Mind the hole that I did not put there.
Shadow_Hopper: The sewers
Exovian: Take here.
CreeperInACan: Ignore it, Irnot can't be bothered to seal it apparently.
Shadow_Hopper: Lol
CreeperInACan: What is the issue? It is still Hlaalu on each intersection?
Exovian: No signs to anywhere, despite the proximity of two important buildings.
CreeperInACan: Oh, I see your issue.
CreeperInACan: You mean that there is no sign to point out the important buildings.
Exovian: IT'S ALL HLAALU, AND I'M LOST!
CreeperInACan: Like the other district.
CreeperInACan: I'll agree that is a fair proposal.
Shadow_Hopper: Yeah there’s not a lot of signs in hlaalu
Superfantastic: I could never find my way to the player district. Not sure if that counts
Exovian: Ok, field trip over. Back to the meeting room.
Shadow_Hopper: Eat some cake :P
Exovian: All for the proposal?
CreeperInACan: Okay, I gave you each a book named spawners.
CreeperInACan: Please read it.
Shadow_Hopper: Do I need to as I helped write it :P
CreeperInACan: Might be nice to refresh yourself.
Exovian: Creeper, did we vote on the signage proposal?
CreeperInACan: We never did officially, but at least three of us, including myself said we agree.
CreeperInACan: That would be a passing vote.
Superfantastic: I agree
Exovian: Ok.
LoneStarr: Yep I agree
CreeperInACan: This is my first time as mayor, I'm bound to make a mistake or two, I apologize. XD
CreeperInACan: When you have read the book in full, say "Indeed".
Superfantastic: deeding
Shadow_Hopper: Done
Exovian: Indeed.
LoneStarr: Indeed
CreeperInACan: Alright. Everybody understood?
Shadow_Hopper: Yes
CreeperInACan: Any questions about regular spawners v.s special?
CreeperInACan: Or cost plans?
CreeperInACan: Before I go in any further I'd like to make sure we all understand.
Exovian: No, but I would like to propose a modification.
CreeperInACan: Then Shadow may sleep.
CreeperInACan: Yes, just one moment Exovian.
Shadow_Hopper: Yay :)
CreeperInACan: Super, and Capt, any questions?
LoneStarr: No questions
Superfantastic: No questions
CreeperInACan: Brilliant.
CreeperInACan: Before you begin, Exovian.
CreeperInACan: I'd just like to say the hope of this proposal is to eventually help recover the gold economy,
CreeperInACan: But also start getting the ball rolling as to other major economy changes.
CreeperInACan: Exovian, your proposal.
Exovian: Extend the 32-block restriction to all spawners, even of the same type.
LoneStarr: That seems a little excessive, what is the radius of a spawner?
Shadow_Hopper: If that happened there would be no point in having the same type spawners
CreeperInACan: ^
CreeperInACan: The point was to avoid spawner merging.
Shadow_Hopper: 16block radius to be active I think
CreeperInACan: Yes, 32 blocks away means neither two can be active at the same time.
Exovian: My argument is that mass single type spawners do more economic damage than combined spawners.
CreeperInACan: Examples?
Shadow_Hopper: But as the only mass ones you can get are the default ones and there drops sell for bugger all
Exovian: Exactly. If we are ever to change that, we need to remove massed spawners.
CreeperInACan: Hrmm... I only slightly agree.
Superfantastic: i agree with Exovian
CreeperInACan: We could lower the limit of merged spawners from 5 to 2, let's say.
Exovian: How will it look to reform farming if some products are still available from mass zombie farms.
Exovian: ?
Exovian: Like potatoes.
Exovian: Ok.
CreeperInACan: Actually, hrmm...
CreeperInACan: Let me say this.
Shadow_Hopper: But they only have a 2% chance of dropping anyway
CreeperInACan: For the special spawners, given their price, they should be able to merge.
CreeperInACan: Regular spawners cannot.
Exovian: That runs the risk of making your gold reforms harder.
Shadow_Hopper: I feel that 3 should be able to merge but any lower would just be pointless
CreeperInACan: True, Exovian, but
Shadow_Hopper: Exo with only 2 available for 25k each not many people will be able to afford let alone make aload
CreeperInACan: The only real special spawner is pigmen, and there is no change of someone buying more than one othe
Shadow_Hopper: Of money out of
CreeperInACan: Otherwise.
Exovian: I see your point.
CreeperInACan: I'll agree with regular spawners.
Exovian: I am willing to go with Creeper's conditions.
CreeperInACan: That imposes the point of diverse amounts of spawners.
CreeperInACan: Instead of trying to monopolize a certain type.
Shadow_Hopper: I think 3 reg spawners should be able to overlap as otherwise there is no point
Exovian: I think not.
Superfantastic: I thought the idea of limiting spawners was so that we can't "make a load of money"
CreeperInACan: I'd argue Shadow, we don't want to allow monopolizing a market.
Exovian: My skeleton grinder with one spawner produces all that one could need.
Exovian: More than that just helps corner a market.
CreeperInACan: Of course, might be better to do that if you're online.
Exovian: He can see private chat.
CreeperInACan: Anyways, who is for the conditions we have come up with?
Exovian: I.
CreeperInACan: (I will type the final proposal)
CreeperInACan: I.
LoneStarr: Sounds good
Superfantastic: I?
CreeperInACan: Alright. I will issue you all the final copy tomorrow.
Exovian: Ok.
CreeperInACan: Myself, Exovian, and shadow will ensure it is done properly.
CreeperInACan: This concludes today’s meeting. We’ll be meeting again at the same time next Saturday.
CreeperInACan: Thank you for your time Councilors, you’ll find your paychecks in the mail!
CreeperInACan: A transcript of today’s meeting will be provided to the general public.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme made by Keenen Wheeler