It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Narsis City Council Meeting - November 30, 2013
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:06 am 

The meeting took place today at 10pm CST with Councilor Exovian being the only one present. While unusual, the lack of any sort of quorum requirement bound Councilor Exovian to carry out his civic duty, regardless of the absence of his peers.

The first motion was to delay any economic discussion to the next meeting of the council. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

The second item was the clearing of the Grand Bazaar, accomplished by Zy. Payment was made by Exovian. A motion was made to demand repayment from Dark at an interest rate of 5%, compounded daily. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

A motion was then made to request investigation of the possibility of creating a Narsis Mint, to mint currency nuggets (currently dropped by mobs). The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

A motion was made to allow currency nuggets to be bought from Zy at twice their value. The motion failed unanimously, 0/1.

A motion was made to allow CreeperInACan to write a nonbinding proposal to recover the gold market. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

A motion was made to allow the Council to buy back any preexisting zombie pigman spawners at original price. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

A motion was made to nicely remind all councilors that their payment would be divided among those present if they did not show up. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

A motion was made to check and amend any needed rules to ensure that the above statement was actually correct. The motion passed unanimously, 1/0.

Business was concluded at roughly 10:50pm, CST.

Post subject: Re: Narsis City Council Meeting - November 30, 2013
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm 

I see no mention of my having refused and immediately returned the $400 payment here, Exo? I demanded cash reparations for my labours, which the council was not able to provide at the time. I have lodged a proposal in the council chambers with a resolution to that problem ;)

Considering Exo is currently not indebted to the council as a result of this exchange, I wouldn't worry too much about that compounded interest :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:49 pm 

On the contrary, Zy, being reimbursed that payment is one thing that I do not recall, though if records can prove otherwise, I'll be quiet on the issue.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm 

Hmm, I doubt /pay commands show up in the general chat log but it went a little somethin' like this:

~zy: I demand cash, no /pay command
*$400 has been paid to zyrax2301 by Exovian
~zy: NO
$400 has been paid to Exovian by zyrax2301

Anyways, meh. I don't really care much about this pittance or the job, but I am very interested in getting cash into circulation on the server; paying people with cash nuggets is totally the bee's knees.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:12 am 

There was no Council meeting for November 30th, due to holidays, and all proposals require at least a majority of Councilors to be present in order to be passed. Payment will be divided between ALL Councilors for the week. Council meetings will resume this Saturday.